Lord of the Rings LCG: The Ruins of Belegost Standalone Quest
Search for valuable and powerful artificacts within the half-sunken ruins of Belegost in The Ruins of Belegost, a forty-eight card, standalone scenario for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game!
Originally designed for a special The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game event at Gen Con Indy 2015, The Ruins of Belegost is a classically styled dungeon delve for one to four players, in which your heroes must work together to pass through the ruins, uncover rare Artifacts, and defend themselves from the dungeon's many denizens… including a powerful, fire-breathing dragon. Complete with traps, treasures, and variable paths through the dungeon, The Ruins of
Belegost stands among the game's more challenging and replayable scenarios.
• A challenging standalone scenario for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game
• Originally released as part of a special event at Gen Con Indy 2015
• Delve the half-sunken ruins of Belegost in search of rare Artifacts from ages past
• Multiple paths to victory make this scenario fantastically replayable
• Forty-eight cards come complete with traps, treasures, and a fire-breathing dragon!
Der er endnu ikke nogen anmeldelser her. Vi vil være glade for hvis du vil anmelde som den første.